< – See All Employment Opportunities
Department: Family Ministry
Full Or Part Time: Full Time
Direct Report: Family Pastor
Employee Status: Non- Exempt
I. Position Summary
The Birth-Pre_K Coordinator at Renovation Church will be responsible for providing logistical support and leadership to the family ministry department RenoCity. Specifically, the Birth-Pre_K Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing volunteers and ensuring our RenoCity environment is operating at the highest quality each week.
II. Scope of Responsibility
- Oversee student & adult leaders serving in our RenoCity environments.
- Responsible for ensuring quality environments on Sundays and other participating Family ministry events.
- Provide care & encouragement for RenoCity volunteers.
- Oversee all volunteer coordination and scheduling.
- Oversight of RenoCity budget & expenditures of ministry.
- Create & provide regular communication with families regarding the ministry.
- Work with the family ministry team to create weekly curriculum
- Create large group curriculum, including but not limited to video content
- Create volunteer systems for current and future growth.
- Manage First Time Families Track for visitors
- Provide logistical support and assist in coordination of family ministry events and trips, including but not limited to Birth-Pre-K and Student Ministry.
• The Coordinator will report to the Family Pastor.
• The normal work week starts on Sunday and ends on Thursday, except when activities require participation on other days in which case the Family Pastor will determine what days will be substituted for days off.
- The Coordinator should be a growing Christian who is passionate about reaching every man, woman and child with the Gospel of Jesus.
- The Coordinator should be a gifted relational leader and a highly organized initiator and decision maker.
- The Coordinator should be a team player and have the ability to work well in a multi-staff setting.
- The Coordinator should have experience working with Lead Small philosophy.
- The Coordinator should have had significant and active involvement in kids and/or student ministries.
- The Coordinator should have significant experience using technology, websites, database, social media, etc.
Inquire About Position Below