ONLINE DIRECTOR (FULL–TIME)
OVERVIEW // This Position exist to provide direction, leadership, and shepherding to the Online Community and its volunteers. We believe that God has called Renovation Church to provided experiences and environments to reach Every Man, Woman and Child with an opportunity to hear, see and respond to the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Online Community exists to connect with Renovations members and guests by offering an online expression of our in-person weekend services. Our goal is to serve members when they cannot attend in person and encourage guests to take a step in their faith, which we hope will ultimately lead to attending a live worship service and participating in a Missional Community Group.
OPPORTUNITY & RESPONSIBILITY // Responsible for all areas of the Online Community at Renovation Church Including teams, gatherings, systems, equipment, rehearsals and budget.
- Oversee Online Community Team: Directors, Camera Operators, Online Audio Engineers, and Online Facilitator.
- Facilitate and host online services.
- Direct, facilitate, and edit online content.
- Recruiting, developing, and building the Online community team.
- Disciple, train, equip, and empower teams regularly.
- Supports and casts vision for Renovation Church.
- Works with Worship Pastor to strengthen the online philosophy for Renovation Church.
- Creates systems to help teams grow and develop.
- Facilitates purchases for production gear and online campus needs.
- Sets up and tears down equipment each weekend.
- Utilize Planning Center Online for scheduling.
- Train teams, to care for, use, and maintain all online production gear.
- Edit, Render, Finalize Audio and Video for web, social media, and archiving.
- Oversee the data collection and management of the online community.
- Has an active and personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Practices personal spiritual disciplines and leads with humility, character, and love
- Personally engaged with Renovation Church’s mission, vision and strategy
- Has a teachable spirit
- Can develop and equip leaders
- Is a team player
- Preferable ministry experience including experience in production, leading volunteer teams and knowledge of online audio and video systems
- Preferable knowledge of Ableton, Logic, MainStage, Multi-tracks and Other Music Software
- Able to utilize Video editing software such as Final Cut, or Adobe Suite to achieve online community and Renovation goals
- Has an ability to multitask with a high attention to detail
- Has an ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with staff, volunteers, and attendees
- Has an ability to perform all the physical, intellectual, and analytical requirements of the position including decision making
- Has a willing spirit to help support each ministry within Renovation Church to the best of their ability
Applicants should submit their cover letter and resume by clicking below. Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled